HipTravelMama.com, Family Travel Inspiration Website Launches New Look
HipTravelMama.com, a website that provides inspiration, travel tips, holiday and destination reviews for family-travel has revamped its look and feel. The website was launched in 2008 by Anne Taylor Hartzell a.k.a Hip Travel Mama. The site is targeted towards parents (esp moms) to share with their kids the value of planning and enjoying a holiday trip.
The new HipTravelMama.com site is more video-centric, with short, weekly video clips. The new site is organised into six sections:
- Hip Tips: Offers travel tips for families
- Hip Hotels: Reviews of hotel and destinations, along with pictures
- Hip Escapes: Writeup about sun, beach vacations, ski vacation, city and wine country getaways, along with pictures and videos
- Life + Style: Offers travel fashion, style tips for Hip moms
- Disney Magic: Writeup about the latest updates / happenings in Disneyland, on Disney experiences, parks, hotels, cruises and adventures
- Hip Travel Mama on TV: Videos from HipTravelMama’s television and YouTube segments
Anne Taylor says,
“A well-traveled family never goes out of style. The new HipTravelMama.com is centered on helping parents raise kids who are well-traveled, while saving families time and money. Traveling as a family provides an opportunity to create a lifetime of lasting memories”
HipTravelMama will also feature Q&A interviews with travel industry thought leaders to share insider tips for planning your next vacation, new tools for finding great deals on hotels, airfare and travel experiences.
The company also helps brands inspire and engage influential travellers via broadcast media, social media and the blogosphere.
HipTravelMama works with companies such as Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, Disney, Kimpton Hotels, Bing, Farecast, and others to provide tools for families to live a well-traveled life.