Inviting Travel Enthusiasts To Contribute To Travopia – Accepting Guest Articles
Today is the 57th day of Travopia. In the last 50+ days, Travopia has got a maximum of 500 views per day and on an average the site attracts 300+ views per day. Some of our posts go viral on the net. Especially, Project Google Glass article went viral and got featured in Brazil’s biggest newspaper FOLHA. Travopia’s LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter pages are being followed by eminent travel industry leaders like Norm Rose, Abhinav Dhar, Founders, CEOs, many senior management executives and wonderful travel enthusiasts. With a great reader base, healthy discussions started happening in the “Comments” section of posts.
To take this momentum to the next level – We are opening Travopia for guest articles. All readers can contribute to Travopia starting from today. The guest author will get appropriate credit – Name, Email and Where you work will be mentioned. You can write on any topic in travel industry – a post that has lot of thought and research put in, a post that will kindle healthy discussion.
Note: We are not into trip reviews, destination reviews. Plagiarism (until and unless its a statistics/report number with source mentioned) and promoting your own travel product are discouraged, we encourage originality.
If you want to write on a topic and stuck somewhere, please let me know. We shall work together to complete the article. You can write on any topic on travel industry, we won’t say sky is the limit, there is no limit. We will also give some examples on the type of article guests can write. Again, these are just examples:
- How Pinterest is going to influence travel industry
- Why mobile should be considered as a strategy across all departments
- IRCTC introduces flight booking engine, is this a wakeup call for other OTAs?
- Tablets replacing paper menu in restaurants, is this going to succeed or backfire?
- TripAlong – A new social product for travel industry – Share your itinerary and meet friends
- How Siri (voice) is going to revolutionize travel industry
- Consumer based travel products – What’s the future?
- Creating sense of urgency – Trend to increase conversion
- How Google’s Project Glass is going to revolutionize travellers and travel companies
- Why Allegiant Airlines charges $35 for overhead bins, how customers react to this
You can send your articles to email@example.com. There is no limit to the number of articles you write. You write more than 1 article everyday? Welcome. All posts in Travopia gets shared in all social channels of Travopia (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Quora) – so we ensure and assure you that your articles get enough visibility and readership. Write for Travopia, create knowledge osmosis, lets grow together.
Author: Karthick Prabu